Thursday, December 17, 2009

Some mornings are better than others...

Awoke around 4 or so this AM, both legs are in so much pain it is unreal. I am debating on calling the doc or just trying to ride it out. It is times like these when I wish the pain was visible so I would not have to explain why I can't do this or that to everyone. "Oh yes I see that the bones are protruding out the sides of your legs, ok then take it easy and rest up.", but alas it is not that easy my friends.

I guess it is time for another pain pill, lets trade ungodly pain for pain and nausea.

You can tell you are honestly in pain when you have to think about wetting yourself where you sit or making the long arduous task of hobbling 30 ft to the bathroom.

This too shall pass, but for now it is drafting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment